Intersurgical are delighted to announce a number of new developments in their active humidification range, to ensure the optimal level of patient humidification, whilst reducing condensation and increasing protection for the patient and the clinician. The new additions to the active humidification range include:
- Flextube™ and Smoothbore breathing systems available in 30mm, 22mm, 15mm and 10mm diameters designed for use with the majority of hospital ventilators and humidifiers.
- Improved auto-fill chamber performance to optimise patient humidification.
- InterCooler dehumidifier to reduce clinical intervention and increase protection.
- Dri-Therm™ permeable heated wire breathing system with reduced condensate technology to simplify patient care.
- VHB20 Series humidifier featuring temperature and humidity monitoring.
Intersurgical will be showing the new range on Stand 9 at the Annual Critical Care Symposium, 28-29 April at Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel. It’s not too late to register for the two-day event involving a mixture of seminars, round table discussions and workshops. If you are unable to make it, follow #ACCS2022 on social media.
Further information, including instructional videos and information sheets can be found on the dedicated Active Humidification page: www.intersurgical.com/info/active-humidification