The brand new ‘UK Healthcare Pavilion’ magazine, showcasing the best of UK HealthTech, and comprising a dedicated UK show guide for this year’s Arab Health trade fair, is now available.
The guide showcases the best of UK innovation, interviews with key opinion leaders, whilst shining a spotlight on the strengths of the devolved nations and the breadth of organisations joining ABHI at this year’s show with a comprehensive directory.
The work is the result of an exclusive partnership between the Association of British HealthTech Industries (ABHI), Clinical Services Journal (CSJ) and the Department for International Trade (DIT).
The UK has long been a world-leader for innovation in life sciences, supported by a exceptional science base and research infrastructure.
In this issue of the UK Healthcare Pavilion magazine, readers can expect inspiring features showcasing the nation’s unique capabilities, alongside a wide array of content helping overseas buyers understand more about the UK’s dynamic healthcare innovation landscape, this includes:
- A focus on health system strengthening.
- Detailing the need for cancer care and how NHS innovations are tackling this.
- Highlighting the strengths of the devolved nations – Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- A conversation with Mark Chapman from the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence.
- A showcase of London’s healthcare excellence.
- Updates from the AHSNs, who are helping international HealthTech innovators access the NHS market.
- A focus on hot topics, including sustainability, AI and genomics.
We encourage you to explore the UK Healthcare Pavilion magazine to discover the breadth of the UK’s unrivalled life science capabilities, and the world-class companies working at the forefront of healthcare innovation to deliver better care to patients, globally.
The magazine, now available online, will also be printed and distributed to all who visit the ABHI UK Pavilion at Arab Health and will additionally be distributed electronically to an audience of thousands.
You can download the magazine here.